Patek Philippe Annual Calendar
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||23275S|
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||2016|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||38.5 mm|
|Moon phase, Date, Weekday, Month, Year, Annual calendar|
We are proud to offer you the chance to own this impressive Patek Philippe Annual Calendar in 18ct White Gold.
The Grand Complications collection from Patek Philippe presents an impressive mix of designs and styles that bring together amazing design, expert craftsmanship and outstanding horological skill. Mastering all horological complications, the brand prides itself on its incredible artistry and skill. With timeless designs, Patek Philippe watches are widely considered to be the best in the world.
The patented annual calendar was launched in 1996 and has been a success story for the past 20 years. Indicating the day of the week, the date and the month and requiring correction only once a year, this ingenious mechanism has emerged as one of Patek Philippe’s most popular models.
This impressive timepiece features a silvery opaline dial with baton hour markers, date window, month indicator, moonphase display, day window and a 24hr sub-dial. The watch is constructed of a white gold case with exhibition case back and is fitted with an in house automatic movement and black leather strap with folding clasp.
The watch was originally purchased in December 2016 and is presented in Mint condition. The watch comes supplied with the original inner and outer boxes, adjustment tool, Patek booklets and warranty certificate. This watch is covered under our 12-month SWC warranty.
Please contact us for shipping costs to the E.U.
If you would like to visit our office please note we are by appointment only and we do not accept Euros as payment.
All images are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,852 reviews from around the globe
Dato Sri Santhosh Satha Malaysia
Daniel Dornan United States of America
Phillip Jewell United States of America
Cynthia Lippy United States of America
Jeremy Z. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2007
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 775
Verified seller since 2007
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.